Friday, October 10, 2014

National Quilt Week of Ireland - June 1-7, 2015

When two friends put their heads together to find a way to promote their love for quilting in Ireland you'd better look out....that's exactly what Nikki Foley, The Sewing Shed, and I have done with our launch of National Quilt Week of Ireland 2015!! 

What could be more fun than an entire week devoted to celebrating QUILTING across Ireland?  We've encouraged quilt shops and guilds and any other Irish quilters to post the events they've planned our on our website www.quiltireland.com 

The Anam Cara (Soul Friend) Artisan tour that Don and I are leading next Spring will take in some of those events listed!  Our tour has stops planned at four quilt shops along the way.  We'll keep any photographers who come along busy snapping the most amazing photos too!  You can check out some of those photos here:  https://penny-barnes.squarespace.com/

 
 
We were incredibly honored to get the most amazing feedback from our travelers on last years tour.  Here's just a couple of quotes.... 
 
"My wife and I have traveled a couple times a year for our entire thirty years of marriage and your tour ranks in the TOP 3 tours we've ever taken"  -Mark H.
 
"I just returned from a Brack Tour of Ireland and there aren't enough words to describe the wonderful time I had. Everything was taken care of for us which made the trip all that much better. We had the BEST coach driver.  I wouldn't think twice about doing another tour with this company. In fact I'm already looking forward to next year with Brack Tours Ireland and Penny and Don Barnes"   -Carol C.

 
Click the photo in the upper right hand corner of this post to take you right to the Brack Tours website!  You can even download a registration form from their site to sign up for the tour!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Penny Barnes! I just read your post and amused with it. I am glad that I got chance of reading your experience in Ireland. I am planning ireland road trip in coming summer.

    ReplyDelete