Monday, August 6, 2018

Unapologetically Extra

With my recent move, daughter Jami gifted me a Welcome to Des Moines photo shoot with photographer Whitney Warne (Ivory House Photography).  Whitney calls these particular fifteen minute sessions Unapologetically Extra. I can honestly say, it was the most uplifting fifteen minutes I've experienced in a very long time.  I arrived for the session feeling a bit nervous but left  feeling strong and beautiful and empowered.  It was just what I needed.

Change.  Some days it feels as though my life has been nothing but change over these past few years...some of those completely out of my control.  We're always given a choice on how we deal with those changes and I've done my best to stay true to who I am as I find my way on this journey.  I've been thinking a lot about Whitney's word "Unapologetically" and how that is exactly how I want to live my life. Moving forward... with the purpose of putting as much positive energy out into this world that I can....spending my life making choices that make me feel good and happy about the woman I am....and spending time with people who I love and who love me in return.

 Designing that life...and living it Unapologetically.



















❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


17 comments:

  1. These photos are al fabulous as you are in real life. You are so beautiful and strong and wonderful. ��

    ReplyDelete