Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Milwaukee Irish Fest

So excited to be heading out this week to Milwaukee for their annual Irish Fest celebration!  Looks like we'll have great weather again to enjoy some amazing music and  Irish dancers all while promoting our 2015 tour to Ireland. 

This year I'll be bringing along a few quilts to share with those who visit the Brack Tours booth.
First there's this quilt designed by Nikki Foley.  Cead Mile Failte means "One Hundred Thousand Welcomes".  I have to say, in my travels to Ireland, I've felt every single one of those welcomes.
 
and this one....my "Anam Cara" wall hanging.
Anam Cara - means Soul Friend.
 
And I'm really excited about this quilt.  I created it in EQ7 using two blocks I just love.  One is called Garden Patch and the other is called Summer Winds.  I changed up the coloring on the blocks and shared that photo with Nikki and the first thing she said was "That looks like Summer on my mountain", so of course, that seemed like the perfect name.
Summer on the Mountain


 
This quilt will be a giveaway this weekend at the Irish Fest.  Some lucky attendee will get to take this quilt home with them! 
 
 
 
Beyond excited to see the Red Hot Chili Pipers too!
#bagrockrules
 

 

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment