Monday, April 27, 2015

Graphic Garden


After spending a week at AQS Paducach, I got home last night to my preview copies of the next McCall's Quick Quilts June/July issue which features a quilt named Graphic Garden designed, made and quilted by me using the REcollection line by Katarina Roccella for Art Gallery Fabrics....as well as another quilt designed by the fabulous Gerri Robinson (Planted Seed Designs 2) that I made and quilted using her new fabric line called Steel.  (Red Rooster Fabrics)

 
 


My quilt can be found on page 42 of the magazine and is also being offered as a kit if you'd like to make one for yourself!  This is another quilt I designed using EQ7 and to create those great angles I pulled out my 45 Degree Diamond Dimensions Creative Grids Ruler.  I love having such great quilting tools!  If you've not tried Art Gallery Fabrics yet...you must....run to your local quilt shop and get yourself some!  The feel fantastic and will certainly feed your fabric petting addiction.  Quilters what I'm talking about....

Gerri's quilt, Gold Dust, can be found on page 12 of the magazine, and is a stunner!  Her new fabric line, Steel, is a fabulous modern metallic line that is nothing less than swoon worthy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment