Monday, November 28, 2011

Where has the time gone....

Has it really been that long since I posted last?  Apparently so.  I have been working on a few very special projects. 

Here is the quilt I made for Fletcher.  This is a pattern called Itty Bitty Babies that I found on the Moda Bakeshop website.  I just personalized it for Fletcher!



I think he likes it!  I quilted it myself on my sewing machine, just stitching in the ditch along the seam lines.  I used a double layer of poly batting that created a look of a puffy comforter.  

And then, I had to finish a quilt for another baby...this time a girl.  This one is ready to deliver!


This pattern is called Lilliana and is one of Emily's patterns over at Crazy Old Quilt Ladies.  This is a great pattern to use with a Layer Cake. The fabric line is  Lily & Will  (Moda by Bunny Hill) I love to put a soft minky back on my baby quilts.

And here is one more baby quilt I recently finished for an adorable little baby boy who was born on Halloween.

This is another of Emily's patterns (Crazy Old Ladies Quilts) called Surf Shop using her Going Coastal line of fabric.

And then...I found this awesome pattern by Little Londyn called Little Guy Ties and have made my first ties.  I used two colors of stripes from the Grinch line by Robert Kaufman.  I thought they turned out adorable and they are on their way to the little ones I made them for to enjoy through the holidays.  They were so easy to make.



I have two more quilts in the works.  One for a soldier currently away from his family on a deployment.  Getting closer to done and hoping to have it on it's way as a Christmas gift.  And one for a niece who was recently married. 

And...then...so many ideas to make for Christmas gifts.  I'd better get back to the sewing machine!









0 comments:

Post a Comment